Released 15 October 2019
In order to evaluate FaceSDK, you will need to start trial period here.
The license fees for FaceSDK vary and are based on how FaceSDK is being used. For specific pricing information, please fill in our FaceSDK license use form.
No. The additional visual effects found in our end-user products or on Web sites are not included in FaceSDK. If you want to use these applications, fill in this form and specify the type of technology you are interested in.
You can use FaceSDK with any DB you like. FaceSDK facial templates are created as a binary field. Our sample application Lookalikes demonstrates how to use FaceSDK with SQL databases.
Yes. The 7.1 version of FaceSDK supports MJPEG cameras.
Yes, but in this case you need to call:
FSDK_SetTrackerParameter(tracker, "VideoFeedDiscontinuity", "0");
right before each FSDK_FeedFrame call.
FaceSDK can compare a single face to a database of faces at a matching speed of 53191489 comparisons per second on an AMD Ryzen 5 1600X processor with 12 threads. You can find the ROC diagram here.
Yes. FaceSDK works in low light conditions and it can even process pictures from infrared or nightvision cameras. We recommend making several facial templates for each person in low light conditions.
FaceSDK supports the following platforms:
- Windows XP SP3/2003 SP2/Vista/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Linux (RHEL 5+, CentOS 5+ and other)
- Linux/ARMv7 (Raspberry Pi2+)
- macOS 10.7+ x86_64
- iOS 7.0+, armv7/x86 (iPhone 4+, iPad 2+, simulator)
- iOS 7.0+, arm64/x86_64 (iPhone 5S+, iPad Air+, iPad mini retina+, simulator)
- Android 4.0+ (platform version 14+), arm64 (arm64-v8a)/ armv7 (armeabi-v7a)/ x86
FaceSDK supports the following languages:
- C++, Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 / 2005 / 2008 / 2010 / 2012 / 2013 / 2015 / 2017, GCC, LLVM/CLANG
- Visual Basic .NET 2005 / 2008 / 2010+, Microsoft C# .NET 2005 / 2008 / 2010+
- Delphi 6.0+
- Netbeans (Java)
- Xcode 4.2+ (iOS)
- Eclipse ADT and Android Studio (Android)
- Visual Basic 6.0 and C++ Builder 6.0
Yes. For more information, fill out this form and specify your interest in our facial recognition WebAPI.
Unfortunately, FaceSDK does not always run smoothly with VB6. However, most of the problems you will encounter are caused by VB6, not FaceSDK. If you receive an error while trying to compile the application, try opening file .vbp with the vb6.exe program (instead of opening VB6 first and then trying to open the project). Please also try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package
Click here to view our online FaceSDK documentation or download it here.
If you are still experiencing problems with FaceSDK or have additional questions that were not answered in these FAQs, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a full description of your problem and the source code (if you are receiving errors and do not know how to fix them). This will help our support team assist you more quickly.