Luxand FaceCrop SDK – Using Luxand FaceCrop
The usage level of the library depends on the functionality required from Luxand FaceCrop SDK. The typical scenario is:
1. Activate and initialize FaceCrop by calling up the fcActivate function with the key sent by Luxand, Inc.
2. Set face detection parameters if needed (fcSetDetectionThreshold, fcSetDetectionPerformance, fcSetJpegQuality).
3. Set face cropping parameters if needed (fcSetFaceShift, fcSetFaceScale).
4. Use FaceCrop functions:
- Detect and crop face from the image file and save it to the image file (fcFaceCrop).
- Detect and crop face from the image file and save it to the HBITMAP handle (fcFaceCrop_FileToHBITMAP).
- Detect and crop face from the HBITMAP handle and save it to the HBITMAP handle (fcFaceCrop_HBITMAPToHBITMAP).
- Detect face from the image file and get its position (fcGetFacePosition)
- Detect face from the HBITMAP handle and get its position (fcGetFacePosition_HBITMAP)
5. Finalize the FaceCrop library (fcFinalize function).